Thursday, May 13, 2021

The February, 2001 GALACTIC GAZETTE

This wild-n-weird cover art by Tamara Hodge.  For some reason it felt necessary that I surround her perfectly fine masthead with the masthead I was using already.  Petty, huh?
Scooter was Prez and Webhead, and Mr Enthusiasm did all the other stuff.  I don't know who provided the above list of sites, but Gerald Burton use to supply them.
Hats off to Neal Hallford (and other folks)!




Tell me, is Professor S O'Terrick another one of those relics better left unmentioned?

Flooby Reviews!  Now we got a GG, baby!



And as February 2001 fades into the closet of history, I beg you to support your local and present-day manifestation of fandom, whatever you perceive it to be - hairy thunderer, or cosmic muffin.

See ya!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment