Tuesday, March 9, 2021

The Second Part of Soonercon 2007's Program Book

Pages 9-20.
Yes, "Sinnercon" was our dance, adults only.  I'm thankful that nowadays the dance is for all ages!  That way we're training a new generation, right?
More filler art provided by SoonerCon Immortal Friend Kevin Hopkins.

As you know, Keith Birdsong died in June, 2019.  This Okie artist is missed!
Bibliotech of Shawnee is another perennial and always-appreciated advertiser.


Ol' Larry has never chafed me about this nickname for him which I invented.  Larry, tell me to stop, and I will!  Promise!


I'd recently begun to work for the thrift store whose ad is above.  They were gracious enough to let the con borrow one of their box trucks.  Specifically, we used the truck as locked storage for con equipment -- a great boon, at the time.
Well, that's all for this installment, friends!  There're about 10-12 pages left.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment